Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lily named her little brother


Kyle: Lily, what is your little brother's name going to be?

Lily: Uncle Paul.

Kyle: That's right, he's from Nepal, but what should his name be?

Lily: Tow truck.

I'm thinking it may have something to do with the fact that she loves Ca*rs characters lately (she's wearing "Lightening Mr. Queen" jammies as we speak).

Grandy thinks it will be a good name for a lineman. "That masterful block by Tow Truck Harrell opened up a hole for Canady to score, and now the Niners lead the Cowboys 49- 0."

7 comments:

  1. I'm thinking Tow Truck Harrell is a great name! :) Very Texas-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm-

    maybe "Tohtruk" I'm sure youcould spin a tale
    around that spelling

    ferranteNW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet Kyle loves that name! You know, the name Tractor could totally pass these days. haha!

    Its going to be so fun to see Lil's understanding of baby-brother-to-be mature and grow! Its a beautiful thing!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! i bet these are fun conversations to have with Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checking in to see how things are going for you.

    What a great big sister you are Lily, coming up with great names too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I'm sure she'll come up with a gazillion different things to call him before he comes home. And when he gets here?! Well, we'll see what she has to say about him then :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just checking in to see how things are going!?

    ReplyDelete