Read this post to see their latest news-- the burden to prove that Trek is an orphan now officially lies with them, and they have 80 something days to do so. How they are going to do that from Maine, only the Lord knows, but we are trusting with them that the same great big God who began this work to redeem sweet Trek will see it through to completion.
Please pray for their physical health, as well as their emotional strength and stamina as they spend this precious time with their son before they have to come home to their daughters.
Their is no doubt that Satan would prefer that Trek stay an orphan forever, so please also pray for their spiritual protection as they fight for him.
For our struggles are not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Eph. 6:12
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm praying right now.
ReplyDeleteIf you want to help the 56 kiddos still stuck in Nepal please go here and sign the petition to bring them home! http://theywaitnepal.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI have been following "With God all things are possible" blog and I see they have now gone private. I too was a family that was a part of Nepal when it got closed down. I was a 2010 family. I would love to follow how they are doing. The last months have been difficult, but I so long to hear that these 56 families get their child home. Do you think they would let us join the private group?
ReplyDelete