Wednesday, July 15, 2009
why I'm not buying boy clothes yet...
Read this article to get more info about what seems to be happening-- or not happening-- in Nepal at the moment. It doesn't make me feel very secure in sending a huge check to them when our dossier is completed (August or September). And this is also why I'm not quoting their original estimate of 6-12 months anymore-- in fact I wish I never repeated that estimate-- and instead I've been saying "probably a couple of years." I'm just hoping I'm not kicking myself in 2 years for making that projection...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dang. Well…you know I’ll be praying for you guys and this whole process!!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck, Elissa! You are certainly in my thoughts! I will certainly be following your new blog!!
ReplyDeleteOur Savior can move mountains. He is mighty to save. If your son is in Nepal he WILL be coming home! Love you guys and praying you through this journey! C
ReplyDeleteHang in there! You made it through China's program, you can do this too! God has your new little Harrell in His hands. His eyes have NEVER strayed from the little guy or His plans for him. Or for your family. NEVER!
ReplyDelete